We at artistry SALONsouth, appreciate being your choice in the art of hair. Please read below our requested Guest Etiquette Policies.
- Late Policy: To allow sufficient time for each guest, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out any required forms. Arriving late may reduce the time of your service or require a reservation to be rescheduled, in order to insure that the next client will not be delayed.
- Child Policy: We respectfully require that children under the age of 12 visit us only when the scheduled appointment is for the child; this is due to safety and insurance concerns in our creative space and the relaxing nature of our business. Thank you!
- Cancellation Policy: We ask that a 24 hour cancellation notice be given for all salon reservations. The first incident of a missed appointment, you will receive a courtesy email, text or phone call reminding you of proper cancellation. On the second incident of a missed appointment you will receive a written letter reminding you of proper cancellation and the value of the missed appointment. On the third and subsequent missed appointments we will require a credit card to hold a reservation and will charge accordingly, up to the full amount, of the services reserved. If scheduling a firm appointment is difficult with your schedule, take advantage of calling the day of for a potential opening.
- Group or Event Reservations: To reserve more than three appointments, a major credit card is required to secure your time with us.
- Re-do Policy: We guarantee our work and want you to be 100% satisfied; if you are not completely satisfied with the result of your services with us, please contact us within 5 days of your visit.
As always, we at artistry SALONsouth, look forward to having you as our guest.